Tuesday 25 November 2014

Biota_06



My lila magic beauties! 


Unseen most of them. 


What we see is green weed spread everywhere. Especially during monsoon our garden grows wild. 


But then, when weather gets dry I start to pluck the wilderness … 


… And when I bend down, the many little colorful spots of tiny flowers make me wonder … 


… and present my day with such beauty of nature … 
That‘s why I don‘t pluck all and give them their space along the wall … 


Some of them have a size of just few millimeters! 


Each one an artwork … 


Our eyes are not made for seeing even all details …


What a gift, our garden around Sylviander House is full of these wonders! … 


… but visible only for such people being curious to take the effort to bend down and look … 



No comments:

Post a Comment