Friday 13 March 2015

Owl in front of the Sylviander House


One year back an owl was sitting under the roof of our Sylviander House, hiding from the crows always chasing poor owls and Krishna Eagles. (see post: Owl under the roof)


Recently one morning we heard a tremendous yelling of exited crows and had a look, what was the reason. 


A beautiful visitor was silenty sitting on a palm leave in our garden, while the gaggle of crows screamed their threats towards the innocent being. 


While taking pictures, I wished the owl would look once to me. 
And after some time the owl did as understood. 
Thanks dear owl. 


Later when I was watering the garden I found the owl hiding behind the plants. Don‘t fly away, you are safe here! 
But the crows suddenly started again their attacks, so the owl took off trying to escape – and all crows brawly behind … 
I am sure the owl found a shelter. We can hear their voices in the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment